1/4 Photos of Warm Beef Salad
I hate coriander, so I have been fiddling with recipes to find a nice "warm beef salad" and this is the result. I love to make this in a big rice bowl, while DH has a steak and chips:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 steak (rib fillet or sirloin)
- butter lettuce
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 small Spanish onion, thinly sliced (or 2 spring onions)
- 3 slices capsicums
- 4 inches lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 1 sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 avocado, diced (optional)
- cracked pepper
- oil (for frying) or butter (for frying)
- 1flatten your steak if it is a thick one, and sprinkle with cracked pepper.
- 2cook till rare or medium, place on board to rest for 5 minutes.
- 3combine salad greens in a bowl.
- 4combine dressing ingredients in a small microwave safe container.
- 5microwave till honey is liquid, mix well.
- 6slice your steak thinly, and put on top of the greens, pour over the dressing and toss lightly.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Beef Salad
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.6
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 130.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: