Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I loved the sound of this combo in a salad and it doesn't appear to be posted here on Zaar yet, from Coles summer Mag.
- 1 kg red potatoes, peeled & chopped into even pieces
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 bunch chives, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Steam potatoes in a double boiler or steamer basket for 10-15 mins or until tender.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and stir through warm potatoes, season with salt & pepper and sprinkle with extra chives to serve.
* Reviewed for Aussie Forum Recipe Swap May 2010 * Nice and easy potato salad to make. The sweet chilli was quite mild with the sour cream and the kids enjoyed this potato salad too. I think you could easily leave out the mustard and wouldn't notice at all. Photos to be posted also
The sweet chili sauce really does it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy