Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Vogue Entertaining and Travel.
Make and share this Warm Potato Salad With Capers and Toasted Pine Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons drained baby capers
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons baby black olives, pitted
- 800 g small kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, onion, capers, pine nuts and olives. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand for 30 minutes for the flavours to develop.
- Cook potatoes in simmering salted water for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well then toss with the prepared dressing.
We absolutely LOVED this dish! I used small fingerling potatoes and added some Sundried tomato and basil goat cheese which just seemed so perfect. Also added some fresh Flat Leaf Parsley and fresh Basil. I used all of the other ingredients in the recipe. It was a perfect combination! This is DEFINITELY one that I will make again as capers and pine nuts are absolute favorites. Made while visiting Italy in ZWT4.