1/1 Photo of Warm Roasted Vegie Salad (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 7)
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 7: Lunch, on the 21-Day Wonder Diet. Instead of roasting the vegetables, you can char-grill them on a BBQ or grill pan. This salad can be made a day ahead, then warmed in the microwave. Add the cheese last. This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of 125g grapes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced.
- 2Combine vegetables and garlic in large baking dish. Roast, uncovered, about 25 minutes.
- 3Combine roasted vegetables with parsley, rocket, and vinegar in large bowl.
- 4Serve salad sprinkled with ricotta cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Roasted Vegie Salad (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 7)
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g