Authentic Aussie cuisine including an authentic aussie herb. Simple & delicious. From Bushfoodrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and rub in butter. Then add salt and wattle seed.
- 2Make a well in the centre and pour in the milk. Stir until combined.
- 3Knead for a few minutes and mould into a flat ball.
- 4Cut 2 slits in the top, brush with a little milk and bake in a preheated oven (200C) for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wattleseed Damper
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 989.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: