I found this on the internet somewhere when looking for pasta recipes for my pasta machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften the wattle seed in 50ml water and heating to a simmer. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 2Mix wattle seed paste with flour and salt in a food processor. Add the eggs, and the oil, mix quickly until it forms a dough that justs hold together.
- 3Divide dough into three and wrap in plastic wrap for at least 30 minutes before rolling out.
- 4Bring water to the boil.
- 5Take the dough from the refrigerator, lightly flour and roll out to about 2mm thickness. Cut into your favourite shape.
- 6Pour a small amount of oil into the boiling water and place pasta in the pot. Fresh pasta cooks quickly. The pasta is usually cooked by the time most of the pasta rises to the surface.
- 7Drain pasta use now or store for reheating later.
- 8To reheat: add pasta to boiling water with some oil to stop pasta sticking together. Serve with your favourite sauce.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wattleseed Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (792 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 193.8 mg
- Sodium 104.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: