1/2 Photos of Way Too Easy Char Siu Chicken Wings
omeomy #2's Note:
Sometime I don't have time to make a marinade so this works just fine. We leave the wing tips on and fold them back under the frst joint. This method creates pocket-like places for more marinade, it keeps them neat and tidy, easy to turn and no more burnt tips. The tips can be discarded by the folk who eat the wings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 400F (about 220C).
- 2Microwave Char Siu and water (or heat on stove) and stir to combine.
- 3Wash and pat dry wings.
- 4Place wings in a big bowl or zip-lock bag.
- 5Pour the Char Siu/water mix over.
- 6Marinate for at least an hour.
- 7Place wings on lined cookie sheet.
- 8Pour half the marinade over the wings.
- 9Bake for 12 or so minutes.
- 10Turn wings over and pour on remaining marinade.
- 11Lower oven temp to 350°F.
- 12Bake 15 minutes more until golden brown.
- 13Place on serving platter and scatter with the sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Way Too Easy Char Siu Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.3
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
char siu sauce