1/1 Photo of Way Too Easy French Onion Cauliflower
omeomy #2's Note:
We're not big cauliflower eaters, but sometimes on chilly winter evenings this hits the spot. This recipe is flexible; lite sour cream is fine. No nutmeg is fine. Sometimes we add a little milk to make a thinner sauce an on occasion paprika is sprinkled over it prior to baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 375f (about 200c).
- 2Discard outer leaves and cut out the core, leaving cauliflower whole.
- 3Wash under running water.
- 4Combine soup mix, sour cream and nutmeg, set aside.
- 5Steam cauliflower (bottom down) for about 10-12 minutes until tender-crisp.
- 6With tongs or two forks transfer hot cauliflower to a buttered deep casserole dish (souffle dish is perfect).
- 7Pour sour cream mixture over cauliflower.
- 8Bake for about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Way Too Easy French Onion Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 876.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g