caz williams's Note:
my husband is of welsh descent and when i married him he insisted i learn from his mother how to make them. now my family love them as well as my friends. thanks julia.
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix dry ingredients together, add margarine mixing with your fingers.
- 2mix milk and egg until smooth.
- 3roll out into 1/2 inch thichness.
- 4cut with a cookie cutter.
- 5spray a baking tray with oil.
- 6place uncooked mix onto the tray leaving spaces for expansion when cooking.
- 7place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8oven heat should be between 160 and 180 degrees.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Welsh cakes (Aussie style)
Serving Size: 1 (1016 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 44.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g