1/1 Photo of Wheat Free, Milk Free, Egg Free, Tasty Chicken Nuggets
Salty sun's Note:
I have many different allergies and was looking for something a little different for dinner and came up with this quick and easy little gem - variations include using the whole breast instead of nuggets, adding spices of choice to the polenta, or leaving out the garlic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush garlic cloves and stir into 1/4 cup of oil - set aside.
- 2Cut up chicken into nugget size pieces (note i have also done this leaving the breast whole and cooking a little longer - its very yummy).
- 3In a bowl, mix the no-egg and water to make a paste - add more water if the paste is too thick to coat the chicken, more no-egg if its too watery.
- 4Fill a second bowl with the polenta.
- 5Dunk the chicken into the no-egg paste, then into the polenta bowl, ensuring the chicken is fully covered.
- 6When all chicken is coated, heat the "garlic oil" in a pan, add the nuggets and cook until golden.
- 7Great on their own for nibbles or with a salad and veges for a meal.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wheat Free, Milk Free, Egg Free, Tasty Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.9 mg
- Sodium 78.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 22.7 g