Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
An extremely versatile yoghurt that goes well with any fruit, from putted fruits to berries. Discovered this in Donna Hay's "Flavours" cookbook
- Place sugar, mint and water in a saucepan over low heat, stirring till the sugar has dissolved.
- Allow it to simmer for another 4 minutes, then let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Strain and cool the mixture.
- Place the yoghurt, cream and mint syrup in the bowl of a mixer, and beat till light and creamy.
- Serve the minted yoghurt with fresh fruit for breakfast or dessert.
- Garnish with a couple of extra mint leaves.
Mmm... so good and refreshing with a fruit salad in the morning. I added bit more sugar.