An extremely versatile yoghurt that goes well with any fruit, from putted fruits to berries. Discovered this in Donna Hay's "Flavours" cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar, mint and water in a saucepan over low heat, stirring till the sugar has dissolved.
- 2Allow it to simmer for another 4 minutes, then let it stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Strain and cool the mixture.
- 4Place the yoghurt, cream and mint syrup in the bowl of a mixer, and beat till light and creamy.
- 5Serve the minted yoghurt with fresh fruit for breakfast or dessert.
- 6Garnish with a couple of extra mint leaves.
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whipped Minted Yoghurt
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.4
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.2 mg
- Sodium 50.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g