Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is off the packet of Sunbeam brand dry roasted macadamia's.
Make and share this White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 110 g macadamia nuts, dry roasted
- 125 g butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 100 g white chocolate, chopped
- Melt butter and sugar over medium heat then set aside to cool.
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Once cooled beat in the egg and vanilla paste. Add flour and white chocolate mix to combine.
- Finely chop the nuts.
- Take 1 tbsp sized balls and roll in the nuts. Arrange on paper lined baking tray leaving space for spreading. Bake for 15 minutes.
Very morish cookies. My SS and i made these together. Made for RECIPE SWAP #39 - April 2010 in the Aust/NZ forum.
These were easy to make and taste great, although they could be a little sweeter. We expected, and the directions suggested, that they would spread out while baking; they didn't, so we got little thick cookies that resemble nutty shortbread rather than big round flat ones like classic chocolate chips. If that's what you like, these are terrific. Made for Aussie Swap, Dec. 09.