This is a recipe from Super Food Ideas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 80 g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 60 g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- icing sugar, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C
- 2Grease a 5-cup capacity, 6cm deep, 20cm ovenproof dish and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 3Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add sugar and chocolate.
- 4Whisk vanilla, milk, egg and butter together in a jug.
- 5Add to flour mixture and gently stir to combine.
- 6Fold in raspberries and then spoon mixture into prepared dish, smooth surface.
- 7Make sauce:
- 8Combine sugar and cornflour in a bowl and sprinkle mixture over pudding.
- 9Combine milk and chocolate in a small saucepan and stir over medium heat until mixture is hot.
- 10Pour the mixture over the back of a large metal spoon, over pudding.
- 11Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted halfway into pudding comes out clean.
- 12Dust with icing sugar and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate and Raspberry Self-Saucing Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.9
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 266.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 60.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g