Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A work colleague brought some of these delicious bars to work for me & I just HAD to get the recipe! Very easy to make too.
- Place the cookie crumbs, coconut, apricots& orange rind in a large mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan place the sweetened condensed milk& butter, bring to the boil then reduce heat to low; add the white chocolate.
- Stir constantly until melted.
- Pour the condensed milk mixture into the cookie crumb mix& stir until thoroughly blended.
- Press the mixture into a lightly greased shallow rectangular tin.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- To prepare the topping place the extra butter& white chocolate together in saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until melted.
- Spread topping over cookie mixture.
- Cut into bars before the topping sets to firmly& refrigerate.