A work colleague brought some of these delicious bars to work for me & I just HAD to get the recipe! Very easy to make too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups plain sweet cookie crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped dried apricot
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces butter
- 4 ounces white chocolate, pieces
- 1Place the cookie crumbs, coconut, apricots& orange rind in a large mixing bowl.
- 2In a saucepan place the sweetened condensed milk& butter, bring to the boil then reduce heat to low; add the white chocolate.
- 3Stir constantly until melted.
- 4Pour the condensed milk mixture into the cookie crumb mix& stir until thoroughly blended.
- 5Press the mixture into a lightly greased shallow rectangular tin.
- 6Refrigerate until firm.
- 7To prepare the topping place the extra butter& white chocolate together in saucepan.
- 8Stir over low heat until melted.
- 9Spread topping over cookie mixture.
- 10Cut into bars before the topping sets to firmly& refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Apricot & Orange Bars
Serving Size: 1 (745 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.5
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 32.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: