Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Brownies can be made up to three days ahead or frozen for up to two months.
Make and share this White Chocolate-Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 125 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 240 g white chocolate, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup self-raising flour
- 240 g white chocolate, chopped, extra chocolate to stir into chocolate butter mix
- 3 (55 g) cherry ripe candy bars
- powdered sugar icing, to decorate
- Grease a 23cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Place butter and chocolate in a medium pan. Stir over a low heat, without boiling, until mixture is smooth. Stir in sugar. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla extract, sifted flours and extra chopped chocolate. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Cut Cherry Ripe chocolate bars into 1cm wide strips. Arrange evenly over top of slice, pressing down slightly.
- Cook in a moderate over (180C) for 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool in pan.
- Turn out slice and trim edges. Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar mixture.