1 hr 5 mins
Brownies can be made up to three days ahead or frozen for up to two months.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 125 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 240 g white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 240 g white chocolate, chopped, extra chocolate to stir into chocolate butter mix
- 3 (55 g) cherry ripe candy bars
- powdered sugar icing, to decorate
- 1Grease a 23cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- 2Place butter and chocolate in a medium pan. Stir over a low heat, without boiling, until mixture is smooth. Stir in sugar. Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in eggs, vanilla extract, sifted flours and extra chopped chocolate. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Cut Cherry Ripe chocolate bars into 1cm wide strips. Arrange evenly over top of slice, pressing down slightly.
- 4Cook in a moderate over (180C) for 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool in pan.
- 5Turn out slice and trim edges. Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar mixture.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate-Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cherry ripe candy bars