Prep 4 hrs
Cook 3 mins
The recipe for these tasty little morsels was found on the back of a pkt of coconut flakes, thought it sounded really nice & it is, simple too!
- Combine coconut cream, white chocolate & citrus rinds in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on medium heat for 1 minute, stir.
- Repeat process until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cover & refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls, roll in coconut flakes & refrigerate until firm.
very yummy! A nice change from most truffles. I wish I would have minced the peels after zesting for better flavor distribution. I also dipped these in white chocolate, then in coconut. This made them a little too sweet. The truffle was very firm, and I had to melt it in the microwave to roll it out. Loved it, though!
Yum, yum and yum again. I did these last night as presents for DD's kindergarten teachers and they have turned out really well. Super easy and super delicious. Thanks Mandy for another keeper.
Thanks for a great recipe!