1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Coconut Citrus Truffles
4 hrs 3 mins
The recipe for these tasty little morsels was found on the back of a pkt of coconut flakes, thought it sounded really nice & it is, simple too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine coconut cream, white chocolate & citrus rinds in a microwave safe bowl.
- 2Microwave uncovered on medium heat for 1 minute, stir.
- 3Repeat process until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
- 4Cover & refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture into balls, roll in coconut flakes & refrigerate until firm.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Coconut Citrus Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (704 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 23.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g