ZWT7 Italy. The white chocolate gives a rich taste to these cookies.
Make and share this White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
- Finally, stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking tray, about 5 cm apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks. When cool, store in an airtight container.
Delicious!! These are loaded with white chocolate and macadamia nuts, and are a real treat! I toasted my macadamia nuts first, which brought out the flavour. I used white chocolate bars, which I broke into large chunks - these were super delicious! Thanks for posting! Made for 1-2-3 Hits.
Gosh, these are great! Soft, with white chocolate and macadamia nuts! DH's favorite, and he loved them...My yield was 37 cookies and I baked for them 10 minutes at 375Âº. Thanks, UmmBinat, for sharing such a great recipe. Reviewed for ZWT 5.
15 minutes more than best invested time for a 10 star recipe!
These are so delicious and really cookies dreams.
I prepared 70 smaller one and they needed exactly 6 minutes. I will bring them to my mother for Eastern and I'm more than sure that she will enjoy them very much.
Your recipes are alway wonderful. Thanks a lot for your recipes!