ZWT7 Italy. The white chocolate gives a rich taste to these cookies.
Make and share this White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture.
- Finally, stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking tray, about 5 cm apart.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks. When cool, store in an airtight container.