1/1 Photo of White Coconut Rough
Sara 76's Note:
I was craving some chocolate last one night, and came up with this. It was so yummy, and I make it regularly now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups white chocolate wafers
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1Spread coconut on a tray, and bake at 180C until lightly toasted. You will need to keep checking and giving the tray a shake. Be really careful not to burn it. It can take up to 20 minutes.
- 2Melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- 3Mix Chocolate and coconut together, and pour onto a plastic sheet, spreading out so it is about 0.5cm thick., and put in the fridge to set.
- 4Once it sets, break into pieces, and store it in an airtight container.if it lasts that long!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Coconut Rough
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.1
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 284.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 48.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate wafers