1/1 Photo of White Coconut Rough
Sara 76's Note:
I was craving some chocolate last one night, and came up with this. It was so yummy, and I make it regularly now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups white chocolate wafers
- 1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1Spread coconut on a tray, and bake at 180C until lightly toasted. You will need to keep checking and giving the tray a shake. Be really careful not to burn it. It can take up to 20 minutes.
- 2Melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- 3Mix Chocolate and coconut together, and pour onto a plastic sheet, spreading out so it is about 0.5cm thick., and put in the fridge to set.
- 4Once it sets, break into pieces, and store it in an airtight container.if it lasts that long!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Coconut Rough
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.1
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 284.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 48.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate wafers