1/1 Photo of Wholemeal Apple & Cinnamon Scones
This is a recipe from Carnation, low in both sugar & fat, great for those watching their waistlines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients into a bowl, add remaining ingredients & combine well.
- 2Turn out onto a lightly floured surface & knead until smooth.
- 3Pat dough out & cut into rounds using a 6cm scone cutter.
- 4Place scones on an oven tray and bake at 200.C for 12-15 mins or until cooked.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wholemeal Apple & Cinnamon Scones
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 153.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wholemeal self-rising flour