Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious recipe from Chef Karen Martini from the newspaper.
Make and share this Wiener Schnitzel recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 teaspoons dried mint
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped finely
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 lemon, zest of, finely grated
- 900 g veal, flattened (six 150 g pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- olive oil (for frying)
- Place breadcrumbs, mint, parsley, garlic, salt and lemon zest in a medium bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Dust veal in flour, then in egg and then press on breadcrumb mixture.
- Rest at room temperature for 10 mnutes.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan, and cook veal until done to your liking - golden brown on both sides.