Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
To be made this week.
Make and share this Winter Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 700 g cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 meatless deli slices (One Sanitarium Deli Luncheon Veggie Delight Mildly Spiced)
- 3 carrots, diced
- 3 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup ricotta cheese, 5% fat
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- preheat oven to 200°F.
- Steam or microwave cauliflower until its soft.
- Heat oil in non stick pan. Sauté leek, garlic, deli luncheon, carrot, zucchini, and peas for 3-5 minutes. Add flour and cook for a further minute.
- Add soy milk and bring to the boil. Either pour mix into individual casserole bowls or 1 8-cup capacity casserole dish.
- Mash cauliflower and combine with ricotta, water and rosemary. Spread over the top of mix. For crush add bred crumbs and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until topping is golden.