Really good variation from traditional salads. Even kids eat it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (100 g) packet fried Chinese noodles
- 1/2-1 head Chinese cabbage (Wombok)
- 6 shallots
- 100 g roasted almonds
- 100 g pine nuts
- 1In moderately warm oven, place pine nuts and slivered almonds, roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2Into bowl combine sliced cabbage, shallots and noodles.
- 3Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- 4Sprinkle nuts over cabbage, cover with dressing and serve!
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wombok Salad
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.3
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 366.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: