1/2 Photos of Ww Vanilla Biscuits (Cookies)
A good basic biscuit to go with a cup of tea. I love the texture the custard powder gives them. At only 1.5 points each they are a great treat. Australian measurements used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 deg C (356 deg F). Line 2 trays with baking paper.
- 2Into a medium bowl sift together the SR flour and custard powder. Stir in the sugar.
- 3Using your fingertips, rub the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture looks like soft breadcrumbs.
- 4Combine the milk and vanilla essence then stir into the mix. It should form a firm dough.
- 5Drop 2 teaspoons of dough in heaps onto the the prepared trays. They will spread so allow space between biscuit. Lightly flatten with fork then sprinkle with almonds. Press lightly to adhere.
- 6Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden on the bottom.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Vanilla Biscuits (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: