Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Debi in Nelson Bay, Australia. She and her husband Peter operate a dolphin watch business there. She mentions that it is easy to omit the prosciutto for vegetarians.
- 6 cups mixed leafy greens or 6 cups lettuce
- 6 ounces prosciutto, fried crispy
- 4 ounces artichoke hearts
- 4 roasted red peppers, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 8 ounces brie cheese, sliced in fine wedges and at room temperature
- 2 ounces pine nuts, toasted golden
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Toss lettuce with balsamic vinaigrette and lay out on a salad platter.
- Arrange remaining ingredients over lettuce.