1/1 Photo of Zucchini and Corn Casserole
This can be served on it's own or served as a side. You may need 3 zucchini depending on the size. But this is so easy to make, and a great way to use up zucchini that you can't give away for love nor money!.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a pan & add spring onions, fry until onions are just soft.
- 2Add the zucchini and cook over a low heat until zucchinis are just soft but not brown, stirring occasionally, add the crushed garlic just before zucchini is soft. Remove from heat.
- 3Mix the zucchini mix with the well-drained corn. Put the mixture into a buttered baking dish.
- 4Empty the cream into a seperate bowl and add the eggs; mix through really well. Add half the cheese and season to taste.
- 5Pour cream mixture over the zucchini mix that is in the baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and bake in a moderate oven for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- 7Garnish with shopped chives and slice and serve whilst hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.6
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 140.5 mg
- Sodium 183.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.7 g