Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice soup served with toasted Turkish bread.
Make and share this Zucchini and Lemon Thyme Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and onion, cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add potatoes and zucchini, cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add stock, lemon thyme and bay leaves, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, over medium-low heat for 20 minutes.
- Discard bay leaves.
- Puree soup.
- Add beans, parsley, salt and pepper, cook, stirring over medium heat until warmed through.