1/1 Photo of Zucchini Puffs With Lemon Aioli
From Donna Hay Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the puffs
- 3 large zucchini, shaved into ribbons
- 1/4 cup mint leaf, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- sea salt and black pepper
- vegetable oil, for shallow-frying
For the lemon aioli
- 1TO MAKE THE LEMON AIOLI.
- 2Place egg yolks, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor and process until combined.
- 3Gradually pour in the oil while the motor is still running and process until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- 4TO MAKE THE PUFFS.
- 5Place the zucchini, mint, eggs, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir well to combine.
- 6Heat 1cm of oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- 7Add about 2 tablespoonfuls of the mixture and shallow-fry in batches for 1-2 minutes each side or until puffed up and golden.
- 8Serve with lemon aioli.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Puffs With Lemon Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (1424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 90.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar