When I find some Pomegranate, I am so going to try this recipe. I saw this being made on Everyday Gourmet T.V.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash zucchini and cucumber and peel cucumber and using a peeler, cut the cucumber into ribbons. Do the same with the zucchini. Place cucumber in refrigerator.
- 2Chop chives into 2cm pieces and roughly chop mint.
- 3To make the dressing: Juice the orange and mix with olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and 1 tbs of pomegranate molasses. Whisk to combine.
- 4To assemble salad: Toss the zucchini and cucumber in dressing and add chopped herbs.
- 5Add currents and top with crumbled feta cheese.
- 6Finally slice pomegranate in half and tap the back of it’s skin with a dessert spoon hard - so the seeds sprinkle out over salad.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Salad With Pomegranate Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: